We provide Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) training for professionals working with young people.
This programme is intended to be suitable for a range of staff members, for example those working in residential and day care services, community and outreach support roles, care managers, staff in multidisciplinary teams, and advocates.
One-day RSE training
- To enable participants to look at what RSE training means for them.
- To examine how who we are can influence our work.
- To enable participants to become increasingly confident in their use of appropriate language when discussing topics concerning sex and sexuality.
- To enable participants to clarify and explain terms relating to sex, sexuality to young people.
- Examine barriers to the implementation of sexuality topics within their working environment.
- To reflect on personal and professional values relating to sexuality in general and in the context of working with young people.
- To develop an understanding of the importance of individuals role around RSE.
- To develop an understanding of the importance of having a sexuality policy in place in your organisation as part of your participation in this project.
Maximum number of participants – 20 per course
You can view our full training brochure here.
Get in touch
For more information regarding our training, including costs, contact:
Tel: 028 9031 6102