With your support we can continue to champion informed choices around sexual and reproductive health in Northern Ireland.
- £2 provides tea and coffee for clients and an accompanying person accessing our counselling service.
- £10 can buy 100 contraception and STI leaflets for parents, organisations and schools we work with.
- £25 enables us to train a professional working with young people to discuss Relationships, Sexuality Education.
- £30 helps us to offer counselling, support and information to an individual with an unplanned or crisis pregnancy.
- £180 allows us to provide six post pregnancy counselling sessions for clients who have experienced pregnancy loss, a traumatic birth or post natal depression.
- £500 provides OCN accredited RSE training for 20 professionals working with individuals with a learning disability.