Due to COVID-19 our offices in Belfast and Derry are now closed until further notice.
Informing Choices NI continues to offer alternative services during the current global health emergency brought about by the outbreak of COVID-19. Please contact our helpline, 028 9031 6100, should you wish to access sexual health information (including up-to-date information on current contraceptive and sexual and reproductive health services), our pregnancy counselling service, education programmes, Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) training and our advocacy work.
- Sexual Health Helpline – 028 9031 6100 – available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. This also acts as the Central Access Point into local abortion care in Northern Ireland.
- Pregnancy Choices and Post Pregnancy Counselling Service ( appointments are available and can be made via our helpline).
- Just Ask – RSE programme for people with learning disability/difficulty/ASD. If you are from the Belfast, South Eastern or Southern Trust areas please contact email@example.com. For the Northern and Western Trust areas contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The team are currently providing zoom sessions – group and 1:1, telephone sessions and support, email support, whatsapp calls and are assisting with resources/activities.
- Speakeasy – RSE programme for parents and carers in the Belfast and South Eastern Trust areas. Please contact our Speakeasy Project Officer, Roisin Flanagan, at email@example.com.
- Training – Please contact our CEO, Mark Breslin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Education and Training Manager, Deborah McGinn, at email@example.com.
- Advocacy – For information regarding our advocacy work please contact our Director of Advocacy and Policy, Ruairi Rowan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information from the PHA regarding COVID-19, please see the links below.