Informing Choices NI continues to offer services during the current global health emergency brought about by the outbreak of COVID-19. Please contact our helpline, 028 9031 6100, should you wish to access sexual health information (including up-to-date information on current contraceptive and sexual and reproductive health services), our pregnancy counselling service, education programmes, Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE) training and our advocacy work.
- Sexual Health Helpline – 028 9031 6100 – available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Pregnancy Choices and Post Pregnancy Counselling Service (you can self-refer via our helpline).
- Just Ask – RSE programme for people with learning disability, difficulty or autism. If you are from the Belfast, South Eastern or Southern Trust areas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For the Northern and Western Trust areas contact email@example.com. The team are currently providing zoom sessions – group and 1:1, telephone sessions and support, email support, WhatsApp calls and are assisting with resources/activities.
- Speakeasy – RSE programme for parents and carers in the Belfast and South Eastern Trust areas. Please contact our Speakeasy Project Officer, Roisin Flanagan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training – Please contact our CEO, Mark Breslin, at email@example.com or our Education and Training Manager, Deborah McGinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advocacy – For information regarding our advocacy work please contact our Director of Advocacy and Policy, Ruairi Rowan, at email@example.com.
For more information from the PHA regarding COVID-19, please see the links below.